FPCM & GW Service Priorities
Facilities Planning, Construction and Management take the future of GW Values very seriously every day. Here you will find our staff activity and drive to help make GW a better day each and every day they are on campus. As a team our biggest areas of focus are with safety, care, and efficiency. Focusing together on these concepts we continue to achieve our service priorities.
- Keep areas clean, well-maintained, and inviting.
- Remain aware of surroundings and possible hazards.
- Take action to safegaurd physical well-being of others.
- Stay informed of emergency policies, procedures and resources.
- Identify, correct, and immediately report safety concerns.
- Avoid shortcuts that do not put safety first.
- Staff asks, "Is there a safer way?"
- Support caring environment by greeting, welcoming, and thanking others.
- Embrace and support a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Responsive and attentive to others, helping to solve challenges.
- Frequently and readly show appreciation for others.
- Approachable, courteous, and civil, assuming positive intention from others.
- Respect others, making time to hear diverse options and approaches.
- Follow a principle approach with sincerity, truth, and honesty.
- Empathize with others and seek to build bridges of understanding.
- Embrace change and am open to new ways of working.
- Take ownership and personal responsibility to solve issues.
- Use time and resources wisely.
- Seek continunous improvement and innovation.
- Strive for preparedness, efficiency, and quality in all works.
- Provide accurate and timely information.
- Look for ways to reduce hassles and solve challenges.
- Honor time commitments with others.
"I work efficiently by always giving my absolute best at any task given and I know it will show in the results."
Housekeeping, University Student Center