FPCM strives to support an inclusive campus not limited to the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act). If you are experiencing an urgent accessibility issue or if you are unable to use FixIt, please call 202-994-6706 option 2.
Please contact us if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Lack of a functioning elevator
- A necessary automatic door is not working (use touchpad or footpad)
Building and facility support can include:
- Access accessible entrances: access from sidewalks and access in or out of garages.
- Access to goods and services: access to areas where goods and services are made available to the public.
- Access restrooms: access to restroom facilities.
- Access to other facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations (e.g. telephones, drinking fountains, alarms, and mail slots).
Additional requests may be made to provide the needed support of members of the GW community.
Accessible Campus Maps
These maps provide accessible entrance and accessible route information for buildings on each of our campuses.