Academic and Administrative Buildings

All buildings that do not house students or staff are considered Administrative and Academic Buildings. When you need maintenance or repair work done, submit a FixIt ticket onlineFor emergencies only, call Facilities Central at 202-994-6706 option 2.  This line is staffed 24 hours a day.

When submitting a FixIt request you will need to provide your NetID (the part before the “@” in your GW email address) and password. Once you’ve logged in, simply follow the instructions.

Note: If you are a Power User, you will have the option to choose between a service call and a chargeable request.  You may only submit chargeable requests for buildings and locations you are approved for.

If you have any questions about submitting your service request online, please contact us at [email protected]

Have a maintenance request?

Submit your maintenance issue through FixIt, our on-line maintenance portal. 

Emergency requests should be called into Facilities Central at 202-994-6706 option 2.